The deadline for EU nations to implement the GDPR regulations is the 25th of May
At Shen Mantra we don't share or sell your data with anyone else and we try to keep to an absolute minimum to what we send to our students.
As part of our compliance with GDPR we are using both legitimate interest and consent as a basis to communicate with you; We will only send you information that we believe is relevant to you or that you have requested from us. You can also ask us to do a wide variety of things regarding the personally identifiable data we hold on you, they are:
1. You can update, change or remove your consent to different communications
2. You can request copies of the data we hold on you
3. You can ask us to stop processing your data
4. You can request that we delete data that is no longer relevant
5. You can ask us to fix data that is incorrect
We don't do any automated decision making based on your data or use your data for targeted advertising, we try to keep what we do as clear and simple as possible so that you know what happens with your data and we can focus on giving you the best service.
If you have any questions regarding your data please email our coordinator via email@example.com
You can withdraw your permission to receive our emails at any time by using the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of every email you receive from us.
Our full updated data protection regulation is available here.